Our heritage breed turkeys come from authentic Narragansett and Bourbon Red breeds – not hybrids. These turkeys are free-range and humanely raised on our small farm, fed a wholesome diet of non-GMO corn and soy, free from antibiotics, growth hormones or animal by-products and are air-chilled and hand-processed to ensure you receive the highest quality and best-tasting heritage turkey possible. Known for their heavy breasts and dark, richly-flavored meat, our heritage turkeys are seasonal favorites for Thanksgiving and the holidays.
*Servings based on 1.5 pounds per person.
F3 Heritage Turkeys (5-8 servings)
JUST THE FACTS
- 100% natural, farm-raised heritage turkey
- Slow-growing Narragansett and Bourbon Red breeds
- Grain feed of non-GMO corn and soy
- No antibiotics or hormones
- Free-range; turkeys forage outdoors and have the ability to fly
- Air chilled for best flavor and no retained water
- Hand Processed
- Local pick-up 98042
- Product of USA
- Note: There may be small pinfeathers in the flesh, which are easily removed with needle nose pliers, tweezers, or your fingers
Ordering your Thanksgiving turkey: We highly recommend you plan ahead and pre-order your holiday bird as early as possible, as we often sell out.
Cooking your F3 turkey: Keep in mind that depending on several factors, including size of bird, oven calibration, type of cookware used, recipe variations, and method of cooking, time and temperature will vary. We recommend use of a meat thermometer, instant-read or digital, when gauging doneness.
How to order the right size turkey: We recommend that you estimate 1-1.25 pounds per person to determine the size of turkey you will need. (For example, an 8-10 pound turkey will yield 6-8 servings). If you would like to have leftovers, then plan on at least 1.5 pounds per person.